Community Home

communities_1.jpg

Recent Blogs

• Posted in: CTO Lounge

ForgeRock SVP, Global Business and Corporate Development, Ben Goodman, shares his predictions for 2022 on VMblog.com. What do ...

Check out CTO Eve Maler's 2022 security predictions in not one, but two (!) Solutions Review articles! Read about device security ...

The latest from our CTO, Eve Maler, on Forbes .

Remember the infosec sea shanty craze ? Then IDPro folks jumped in and we started doing identity sea shanties, because of course. ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Q&A

Please login to see all eligible question postings.

Join this community to ask questions

Latest Discussions

• The lounge is a place where we can talk, speculate and pontificate about the future. Your opinions are welcome, and Points of ...

4 people recommend this.
  • The healthcare example is really good. In that world, there is also the notion of "consent directives", which remind me of nothing ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Very succinctly put! Well done! ------------------------------ Lori Goldman ForgeRock ------------------------------

• I was recently considering the differences between the terms Authorization and Consent in our digital data interactions: ...

4 people recommend this.
  • Welcome to the Lounge!

Hi, I'm Eve, ForgeRock's CTO, and I'm pleased to welcome you to our Lounge. Here we like to discuss the hot topics of the day, ...

3 people recommend this.

Announcements

• 21 Oct 2021 - Verdict UK profiled our CTO Eve Maler for their CTO Talk series!

verdict-cto-talk-qa-with-forgerocks-eve-maler
    • Cyber Security - Here's why she believes passwords are thing of the past! Learn more