AM integration with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)

I need to know can we integrate AM with Oracle EBS through Federation protocols or we will go through the legacy method (as password replay)… any advise?

I am not well-versed with Oracle EBS, however, I have a few questions that might help me assist you better:

• Is Oracle Access Manager integrated within your EBS solution?
  • If not, would it be feasible to deploy ForgeRock Identity Gateway (IG) as an edge component to intercept all requests directed towards Oracle EBS?
2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, well:

• Is Oracle Access Manager integrated within your EBS solution?
    Ans:) No, its a stand alone.

• If not, would it be feasible to deploy ForgeRock Identity Gateway (IG) as an edge component to intercept all requests directed towards Oracle EBS?
    Ans:) yes we can deploy IG … in this case will we go with the legacy approach to perform SSO for EBS users ?!!

1 Like

As IG is an option, I’d like to highlight that it can indeed be a robust solution. It’s a recommended pattern, particularly for applications that don’t inherently support federation protocols. By strategically positioning IG as a safeguarding gateway for EBS access, you create an avenue to harness the capabilities of OAuth2/OIDC federation. In this arrangement, IG gracefully assumes the role of a Relying Party, enabling a streamlined and standards-compliant access to EBS.

2 Likes