In addition to a bunch of FAQs about SDK Login Widget, Justin also answered some great questions asked by the attendees. I listed out some of the questions below, but there is a lot more information in there.
- How can login widget handles email suspense node?
- How can we use this login widget to windows native application that’s using AM REST API for authentication?
- Does the login widget do form validation? e.g. if on the login screen you click ‘Sign in’ without completing the form, dorequired error messages display below the inputs?
- Does this widget support the AM trees/journeys, callbacks, MFA nodes that’s shipped out of box with AM?
- Would this Login widget be part of AM release and if so, which version?
- Is there a plan to support the latest npm version - no. 20? As of now the supported versions are 16-18.
And here are the slides used in the session
login-widget-presentation-compressed.pdf (754.6 KB)
Please take a few seconds to give us your feedback to help us deliver more useful content.
Interested in attending upcoming developer community events? Register here!