About the Site Feedback category

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

The new Community site is spectacular and very user-friendly. Just one suggestion - when users post their reply to a question, they don’t have the privilege to edit it further. It is a bit of an inconvenience if a user wants to modify/add to their reply. Having the ability to change/edit a response would be great.

Hi @jsingh,

Apologies for the late reply. Thank you for raising awareness regarding editing privileges.
I’ve since adjusted, the default privileges, posts time limits and the time -length that posts can be edited. This seems to have resolved the issue when testing.

Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues with editing your posts.

Thank you and warm regards,

Sheila

Hi there! I am enjoying the ForgeRock Backstage Training videos, but if you guys could add subtitles it would become a lot more accessible :)

1 Like

Hi Elise,

Thank you for your feedback; it’s a great suggestion, and we truly appreciate your valuable input. Adding subtitles is essential to us, and it aligns perfectly with our commitment to enhancing accessibility.

I’m happy to inform you that we’ve already taken significant steps by incorporating subtitles into our new releases (most of our courses have English subtitles now, and several have Spanish subtitles as well) and when updating previous releases, such as the AM-100 course, adding subtitles is among our top priorities. We aim to ensure that all learners can access the content without any barriers.

If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. We are always here to assist you.

Thank you once again for your support, and we look forward to providing you with an improved and more accessible learning experience.

Warm regards,

Sheila