AM Replication Issue

We have one VM AM1 and DS1. We have added another VM AM2 and DS2. We have enable DS replication and the logs shows DS2 is connected to DS1 and replication is working fine. However I don’t see the any AM1 config sync like Agents, Policy etc. Would i need to backup config from AM1 and restore or it should do it auto? Am i missing any config?

Thank you, Yousuf

What is DS1 and DS2 function? User store, App Store, Config Store, CTS? Both?

Both. As per the logs the replication server is connected to DS1. However I don’t see AM config, like Web agent, policy, identity. Any thoughts?

When you say that you don’t see the AM config, do you mean that when you are logged in to the AM admin console you don’t see any of you configuration? If so, can you confirm that AM is configured to point to the expected DS instance (presumably DS2)? Can you connect to DS2 with an LDAP browser? Do you see any data in DS2?

1 Like

To satisfy my curiosity, are all the cfg DS identified as cfg stores for the site?
Have you set up a “site”?

Cheers

Hi @yousufkhan, I wanted to follow up on the resolution provided by our support team regarding your question. We would greatly appreciate any helpful information that could be shared with the community. Please be sure to omit any identifiable information from the information you share.

Thank you,
Sheila