ForgeRock Community Slack Channel

Jatinder Singh

Hi Community Team,

My name is Jatinder, and I work for a company called Sqoop Data as an Identity Architect. I am a Certified AM Mentor and joined ForgeRock Forums (archived) a few years back, where I actively contributed by helping many people along the way with their questions. I feel this is a great way to learn while also assisting others on their ForgeRock journey.

While a site like the Community site is excellent, IMHO, and a very humble suggestion, a tool like Slack or something similar would nicely complement and tremendously help the ForgeRock Community members. In addition, it would directly connect members looking for help with active contributors.

I am looking forward to contributing to this new Community site.

Thanks,
Jatinder
Unofficial ForgeRock Evangelist

Jatinder Singh

1 Like

2. RE: ForgeRock Community Slack Channel

Kelly Moosman

Thank you, Jatinder, for the awesome, thoughtful suggestion! We agree - Slack is certainly an accessible tool for real-time, on-demand connection and knowledge exchange :) The great news is that we’re actively exploring community platform alternatives (including Slack) and should have updates to share soon. As a new part of the ForgeRock Community, I feel very thankful for the opportunity to work with so many passionate evangelists like yourself; it’s wonderful knowing people care about what we’re collectively doing! So, again, thank you!! You rock!

Kelly Moosman

3 Likes

Any updates on this one, seems te be a great enhancement for the community

2 Likes