Openidm.Delete error - Access denied

Facing issues with using the openidm.delete call in a Next Gen Script. I am trying to delete a user at the end of a journey. I have the _id field and had a “Identify Existing User” node before the scripted node. Wondering why I am getting an access denied on the user.

Error: org.forgerock.openam.auth.node.api.NodeProcessException: javax.script.ScriptException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: javax.script.ScriptException: Wrapped org.forgerock.json.resource.ForbiddenException: Access denied (Delete User#52) in Delete User at line number 52 at column number 0
→ line 52 is the line number in my script.

I followed the scripting reference here: ForgeRock Identity Management 7 > Scripting Guide > Scripting Function Reference

I believe you will need to assign delete permission to openidm-admin role in the the access JSON file.

https://backstage.forgerock.com/docs/idcloud/latest/idm-auth/authorization-and-roles.html

Thanks, had my team enable that but I am still getting access denied error. Is there anywhere else that needs to get updated in the tenant?