Sample Syntax or references for Forms and Workflows w.r.t. validations and multiselect of IDM objects

I am looking for Sample Syntax or references for Forms and Workflows w.r.t. validations and multiselect of IDM objects like users , roles etc.

Population of users (specifically managers) on form as single selection option.
Population of multiselect options for Roles on Form through workflow.

Thanks ,
Ashvini

Hi asjadhav,

Thank you for your inquiry about sample resources, we appreciate your question. To better assist, could you please confirm whether your environment is hosted on-premises?

TIA

Sheila

It is On-premise.

Thanks ,
Ashvini

Hi Ashvini,

Thank you for confirming your deployment is On-Prem, as workflow is currently not supported on IDC. To assist you in getting started, we have provided a sample workflow under Custom Workflow Templates section of the IDM Docs that you can use as a starting point for sample syntax for your use case.

I’ve attached a downloadable example file named “contractorOnboarding.bar” that could serve as a useful reference. You can use an editor to add/edit the workflow and customize it to suit your specific needs.
contractorOnboarding.bar (5.5 KB)

Additionally, we have a range of Provisioning with Workflow samples available. If you’ve already encountered these templates, I apologize for the redundancy, but I wanted to share them in case you find any of them valuable for your project.

Cheers,

Sheila