I have a requirement to trigger provisioning for a new Active Directory account as soon as a new identity user gets created in ForgeRock IdentityCloud.
Requirement in steps:
- Create user in ForgeRock IdentityCloud
- Configure in such a way onCreate that if the below conditions are satisfied then IdentityCloud triggers AD account provisioning:
-givenName is “test1”
I tried to configure in the following way:
- I have the AD connector configured already with provisioning attributes mapped
- I went to Configure–> Mapping (for ForgeRock IdentityCloud to AD) ------> Behavior tab
- I added a policy of action=Create and property Absent (if account on target not there, it creates one)
- In the policy, I added a condition script
(givenName == “test1”)
- I saved the configuration
Still when I went to create user via UI, after user creation it did not trigger AD provisioning. What is the correct procedure to achieve this requirement?